Day 7 Nha Trang
Well today a rest day, sitting by the pool, swimming and not much else. Pamela had a facial, best ever. No one else at the pool so all our own. Even comes with a waiter who do not push you for drinks or food, they just wait until you look at them or go to them then action stations. I went for a strolled around the area while Pamela occupied. Once you get past the smell, not aroma, smell it is great to be walking amongst the people and feeling so safe. Again the occasional hello and many smiles. Litter is evident everywhere in the streets. Watch where you put your feet as you have no idea what is there to squish under foot. The people mostly are sitting and appear to be waiting for something to happen. Lots of shops of most kinds. I could not find a shop with men’s clothing anywhere as I wanted a tee shirt. We were told this is the town of tailors but they are hard to find. More research before coming next time. Pamela back to the beauty spa for a mud pack so I go wandering again. I jumped into a taxi and indicated I was looking to go for a shave. Obviously the wrong signals as I end up at a massage place. After confirming I cannot get a shave, off to the steam room and massage. Back to the hotel and we decide to eat out. We head into the city on foot, all good so long as watching out for scooters, bicycles and mess. One place looms out of the night so in we go only to find it’s a tea house, no dinner. After walking around for 30 or so minutes we decide to head back to the hotel. Light dinner and retire for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment