Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last day drawing near.

Well my last day on this contract is drawing near, three working days left. I will be going from this office -

IMG00039-20100615-0658

To this office -

Hugh 1

Our trip to Vietnam is coming up so quickly. We are looking forward to our adventure with time in the sun and the opportunity to relax.

This week I went up to view a dredge mining operation. Very interesting and the size of the gear is impressive. Very cold up there as it was when we had the coldest days in Perth for a long time.

IMG00059-20100625-0807

This is frost on our front lawn. I was late getting up so the sun was up and it had started to melt but none the less not the norm in Perth.

Been to the knee doc and off to have a bit of a scrape next month. I am looking forward to being back to full mobility and enjoying tennis more.

All for today. Enjoy and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment