Last day today. I have had 13 good months here. Some times a bit frustrating other times not so busy but over all good times. I am leaving a good crew. Time to move on.
Last night out with the "Old Boys" tennis group. We had our winter outing, a fine dinner of Italian fare followed by apple pie. To say we had a good night with good company, good food (a bit too much of it) and good fun speeches and readings of verse would not do justice to the evening. The verse was from old Australian writers who knew how to put down a witty verse. These were presented very well by Allan, an older Aussie himself. Jerry also entertained us with his own poems, again clever Witt.
We both have the makings of a cold. Pamela is sort of over her infection but mine brewing. I hope it holds off until I am in Vietnam as I am sure the heat will melt away any viruses. Not long now and I will have OS pictures to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment