Monday, June 21, 2010

Time Drags On

Well it is one day closer to our trip to Vietnam and one day closer to the end of my work contract.
Not sure which is stiring me up more, the uncertanty or the expectation. Either way life is good. It's so good to be where the weather does not get to cold or to hot. Now winter and still over 10 most days with sun to warm our backs.
On the work front, a few approches but nothing in concrete. I approach employment opportunities with a positive expectation. I enjoy calling the agencies and chating to the recruiters. In geneneral they sound very up beat and offer to call back when CV is in hand or to progress forward with applications. So sad that it appears all talk, very little response from any of them. When I call abck, they are in meetings or not available, strange! Still we press on.
I have been looking at other Blogs for travelers in Vietnam. So far very few with negative comments. Some of the pictures are magic, so looking forward to our days on the coast with sun and time on our hands.
More to follow.

2 comments:

  1. I am too young and too unexperienced when it comes down to professional recruitment but the part about Vietnam sounds very exciting. I am jealous but happy for you two or is it all three of you? Take care. Till

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Till, just Pamela and I going to Vietnam. I will try to add to this blog as often as I can. Good to hear you got home OK.

    ReplyDelete